Reward customer with defined reward campaign for his order. Rule can be related with any active Reward campaign, but only one at once.
To add new Instant reward:¶
- On the Admin sidebar, tap Earning rules. Then, choose Add earning rule. You can also add rule directly from All earning rules list by clicking
Add earning ruleat the top of the page
- In Basic informations section, do the following:
- Enter Name of the rule that will be displayed in views
- Provide a brief Description of the rule that explains how to award points and information when the rule is active (thereby using to points calculation)
- To activate the rule, in Active field select “Active” from the dropdown list
- In Type details section set rule type as Instant reward
Another words, only these rules that occur in the sequence before the Instant reward with a flag and the rule itself will be used – in that case, if applicable, General spending rule, Instant reward rules edited after added a flag and rule with a flag itself
once selected type can not be changed
- In Activity of rule section specify time boundaries when rule will be active
- if you want the rule to be active all the time mark All time active checkbox
- if you want the rule to be limited in time in Start at and End at fields specify dates between rule will be active
In POS section, as an option you can assign an Earning rule to the existing POS. To do this, click POS field and choose store to which rule will be applied.
When a transaction comes from a specific POS, only earning rules assigned to this POS will be used to calculate points.
- In Target section specify group of customers for which rule will be used. For example, Gold members will get 2 times more points than Bronze
- In Target type choose from dropdown list Level or Segment to specify whether the rule will be active for customers assigned to particular level or segment.
- Depending on the Target type field Segments to specify segments or Levels to specify levels appear. You can choose one or more levels/segments to used
- If applicable, in Earning rule photo section upload image for Earning rule
In Reward campaign section select from a dropdown active reward to associate with Instant reward rule.
Selected reward will appear in Customer Redeemed reward instantly after his transaction will be registered.
Instant reward rule conditions and associated with it Reward campaign conditions must be met to let customer receive this reward.
Another words, after customer transaction registered, Open Loyalty verify e.g. if customer has appropriate level/segment, if transaction date is in defined rule/reward Activity time boundaries etc.
If any of conditions is not met, rule is not used and customer doesn’t receive reward.
Please see Reward campaigns for more information.
- When complete, tap
Image size is limited to 2MB. Image dimensions could not be smaller than 600 x 600 px. Allowed file formats: png, gif, jpg.
In exceptional case also Multiply earned points rule and Multiply earned points by product labels rule can be used – please see Exceptional case box.
Exceptional case of stoppable flag¶
When also Multiply earned points rules will be used?
The same case as was described in Multiply earned points rule exception. If you add a “stoppable” flag to this rule and before points calculation you will also edited Multiply earned points and Multiply earned points by product labels (name, de-scription, activity etc.), Open Loyalty recognize the edited once as the most “current” and use it before the rule with stoppable flag.
In this exceptional case, the sequence of points calculation can be as follow:
- If applicable, General spending rule
- Multiply earned points - rule edited today, the most “current”
- Multiply earned points by product labels - rule edited today, before Multiply earned points rule edition
- Instant reward - rule with stoppable flag