Average transaction value¶
Segment of customers whose average transaction value is within the defined range.
For example, you can create segment of customers whose all transactions average value is between 150 $ - 300 $
To create only Average transaction value type segment:¶
- Tap Segments on the Admin sidebar and choose Add segment. You can also add rule directly from All segments list by clicking
Add segmentat the top of the page
- In Basic informations section, do the following:
- Enter a unique segment Name to identify the customer segment when working in the Admin
- Enter a brief Description that explain purpose of the segment for internal reference
- To activate the customer segment, in Active field select “Active” from the dropdown list
In Segment Parts set the conditions that must be met to assign the customer to only Average transaction value segment.
During creation, you need to specify Minimum and Maximum value to define the range in which the average transaction amount must be found.
- in Min value field provide the minimum value of the average transaction amount that customer must fulfil to be assigned to this segment
- in Max value field provide the maximum value of the average transaction amount that let customer to be assigned to this segment
One Segment consists of one or more conditions (types). Conditions can be combined through AND and OR logical operators.
is used to perform a logical conjuction on two conditions. Both conditions linked with this operator must be true.
For example, you can create segment with a list of customers who made purchase in specific POS and bought specific SKU. The list will contain customer who met both, 1st and 2nd condition.
is used to perform a logical disjunction on two conditions. At least one of conditions linked with this operator must be true.
For example you can create segment with a list of customers who made purchase in specific POS or bought specific SKU. List will contain customer who met only the 1st condition, who met only the 2nd condition and met both conditions.
To learn more about conditions type, see Segment parts types
- You can simply remove condition by clicking bin icon in a particular row
- When it is done, tap