Customer can get percentage discount that can be applied to reduce future order amount, e.g. 25% off for next purchase. Customer need to “buy” reward, using his Active points pool. Cost of this reward is specified during creation in Cost in points field.
During creation you can also specified if all customers will received the same coupon code, or different one and limits of coupons usage (in general and per customer)
- if limit in general is equal to 10, limit per customer is 1 and single coupon marked - then only the first ten clients will be able to use the coupon (each of them only once) and the coupon code will be the same for everyone
- if limit in general is equal to 10, limit per customer is 1 and single coupon unmarked - then only the first ten clients will be able to use the coupon (each of them only once) and the coupon code will be different.
Number of codes depends on number of uploaded coupon codes during reward creation e.g. if you uploaded 2 different codes, only those two will be randomly assigned to those customers. Another words, there can be situation that several of them receive the same codes.
To avoid situation that some of customers can receive the same coupon code, upload as many different coupon codes as the limit in genral
To create Discount code reward:¶
- On the Admin sidebar, tap Reward campaigns. Then, choose Add reward campaign. You can also add new reward directly from All reward campaigns list by clicking
Add reward campaignat the top of the page
- In the Campaign type section select a Discount code reward type from a dropdown list (by default Discount code is displaying)
Depending on the selected Campaign type, Basic information section and the next one, Campaign details, will display different fields to filled in.
Different fields are required for Cashback, Custom reward and Percentage discount code , than for other types i.e. discount code, free delivery etc.
- When you choose Discount code, in the Basic information section related to the default language version do the following
- Enter unique reward Name
- If needed, provide a Short description of the reward campaign detail using rich media format
- If applicable, in Condition description field, provide a description of the conditions of getting a reward using rich media format
- If applicable, enter description How to use coupons codes, to display on the storefront instructions how to get/use reward for customers
- If needed, in Brand name field provide the name of the brand, that will be display in Client cockpit
- If needed, provide a Brand description of the reward campaign using rich media format
- If applicable, fulfill the same fields in other language version e.g. polish as on a screen above
- In the Campaign details section do the following
- To make reward available for customer, in Active field select “Active” from the dropdown list
- If needed, enter URL to the content page in More information link field, that explains your reward campaign or to external web with reward details
- If applicable, in Push notification text provide a text message that will be displayed as a push notification for Customer, when reward become available for him
- In Cost in points field, enter the number of points represented by the reward to define how many points customer needs to spend to get a reward
- If applicable, In Reward value field provide a monetary value of reward
- If needed, enter Tax rate that applies to the reward and monetary value of tax for reward in Tax value
- If applicable, mark Featured checkbox to differentiate campaign from the others. Feature is used when you want to filter campaigns using API
- If applicable, mark Public checkbox to differentiate campaign from the others. Feature is used when you want to filter campaigns using API
If Push notification text is not provided, notification about new reward availability will not be displayed.
It does not change the fact that the reward will be available for customer and display in Available rewards section in Admin and Client cockpit.
In the same Campaign details section, if applicable, create Label(s) you want refer to reward. Labels are intended to be used to specify identifying attributes of reward campaign.
Labels can be used only when you use API to organize subsets of rewards and make filtering/searching rewards campaign easier. Through API you will be able to get list of all rewards with specified key or key and value.
- To create Label, tap
Add Labeland do the following:
Type label Key, which is a label name
Type label Value
For example: Key – Event, Value – Birthday.
- Repeat the process for all labels you want to used in your Loyalty Program
Filtering/Searching via API allows you to get list of all rewards related to events or (more specified) related to birthday event.
Labels can be added to reward campaign during reward creation and subsequently added and modified at any time
- In the same Campaign details section, in Categories field, select campaign category or categories to be assigned to this reward campaign. You can assign more than one campaign category.
- Brand info section allows to upload an image of the reward brand, that will be displayed in Client cockpit
- A reward can be extended to members of a specific customer group. In the Target section identify the customer group that qualifies to receive the reward
- In Target type field, select from dropdown list Level or Segment to specify whether the reward will be available for customers assigned to particular level or segment
- Depending on selected Target type, field Segments to specify segments or Levels to specify levels appear. You can choose one or more levels/segments to used
- To limit the number of times each customer can use the coupon, enter the number of usage limits in Limit section. To limit the number of times the coupon can be used, complete the limits in Limit section:
- In Limit field, define how many reward codes could be used during time boundaries from Activity section
- In Limit per customer field, define how many reward codes could be used by one customer during time boundaries from Activity section
- For unlimited use, mark Use of the coupon code is not limited checkbox. When you choose that option Limit and Limit per customer fields will not be available
- Mark Single Coupon checkox to allow use the same coupon code by all customers. Unmarked checkbox means that customers receive different coupon codes (depedning on number uploaded in Coupons section)
Add batch of Coupons to be used with the reward.
Type manually a Coupons codes to be used by customer or Upload coupons list of codes from CSV file.
In Days inactive define number of days during which coupons assign to this campaign will be inactive since the transaction date.
If you want make coupons valid instantly, provide 0
In Days valid specify number of days during which coupon assign to this campaign will be active since the inactive time boundaries finished. After provided here number of days voucher will expired.
If you want your coupons never expired, provide 0
- To make the reward visible on the storefront for a limited period of time, complete the From and To dates in Visibility section
- In Visible from field set the first date the reward is visible. You can either enter the date or select it from the calendar
- In Visible to field set the last date the reward is visible. You can either enter the date or select it from the calendar
- If you want the reward to be visible all the time mark All time visible checkbox. When you choose that option Visible from and Visible to fields will not be available.
Visible to and Visible from fields are available only when reward visibility is limited
- Activity section define time boundaries when reward can be used by customers. To make the reward available for a limited period of time, complete the From and To dates in Activity section:
- In Active from field set the first date the reward is available. You can either enter the date or select it from the calendar
- In Active to field set the last date the reward is available. You can either enter the date or select it from the calendar
- If you want the reward to be active all the time mark All time active checkbox. When you choose that option Active from and Active to fields will not be available.
Active to and Active from fields are available only when reward activity (availability) is limited
Status of the Reward campaign (Active/Inactive) has higher priority than time boundaries from Active section.
Even if time boundaries from Activity section will be valid, changing Status to Inactive means that reward will not be available to customers.
- If applicable, in Campaign photo section upload reward images that will be visible on the storefront
- To add a photo tap
Uploadto import main image
- To add more images click
Add photoand then upload another photo. Reapeat it for all photos that you want add.
- To remove a photo click remove icon near by particular field (during creation)
- To remove images after creation click bin icon in the photo upper right corner (in edit mode)
All added images will be visible in Campaign photos field after save
Image size is limited to 2MB. Image dimensions could not be smaller than 600 x 600 px. Allowed file formats: png, gif, jpg.
- When it is done, tap