Template management determines the logo, as well as the other content elements e.g. fonts, headers, colors, that are used for all pages within Open Loyalty.
The content is formatted with CSS, and can be easily edited and customizes by adding variables and another content element. You can make a color theme on the frontend using your primary color (Accent color).
To customize your template:¶
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper-right corner and choose Configuration on the menu.
- Scroll down to Template section and do the following:
- In Accent color, define your primary color indicator. Accent color is the color displayed most frequently across your Loyalty Program screens and components. Only Hexadecimal color values are supported.
- In the CSS template box, enter the CSS code as needed. The content consists of a combination of CSS directives, variables, and text
Images sizing and formats:
- The minimum and maximum image width is between 200–2560 pixels
- The minimum and maximum image height is between 200–1440 pixels
- The size of any one image must not exceed 2 MB
- Supported image formats: JPEG, JPG, PNG
To upload your logo:¶
- In the same Template section tap
Uploadon selected fields to do the following:
- In Logo field, to import logo image that will be displayed on desktop version in Admin cockpit. Then choose the file from your computer- In Big logo field, to import logo image that will be displayed on desktop version in Client Cockpit. Then choose the file from your computer
- In Small logo field, to import logo image that will be displayed on mobile version in Client Cockpit. Then choose the file from your computer
- In Hero image field, to import an image that will be displayed as a banner on login page in Client Cockpit
- You can simply remove uploaded logo by taping
- When it is done, tap
Main logo image in the Admin cockpit placed in the header above the menu.
Image is displayed on desktop version of application.
Image is displayed on desktop version of application in Client Cockpit, in the upper left
corner after login.
Big logo image in the Client cockpit placed above login credentials section on a login page
is displayed on mobile, tablet and desktop versions.
Small image is displayed on mobile or tablet version of application in Client Cockpit.
Image is also displayed in upper left corner of the Client Cockpit after login.
It can be also used as an icon of the application on the mobile device.
Large web banner image placed on a Client Cockpit login page in the front.
Hero image is the first visual element a customer’s encounters on the site
and displayed on mobile and desktop versions.