Reward customer with defined amount of points for his location. Locations for which customer can get points are defined in the Open Loyalty and related to radius.
This Earning rule could be call only with API. Every run of API function will reward Customer with defined points.
Rule can be used only when mechanism of getting customer location is implemented
To add new Geolocation rule:¶
- Tap Earning rules on the Admin sidebar and choose Add earning rule. You can also add rule directly from All earning rules list by clicking
Add earning ruleat the top of the page
- In Basic information section, do the following:
- Enter Name of the rule that will be displayed in views
- Provide a brief Description of the rule that explains how to award points and information when the rule is active (thereby using to points calculation)
- To activate the rule, in Active field select “Active” from the dropdown list
- In Type details section set rule type as Geolocation and complete details as follow:
Latitude defining the central point to which the location applies
Longitude defining the central point to which the location applies
A circular area having an extent determined by the length of the Radius from a specified by latitude and longitude central point.
Customer can get points only when he is in radius area
Amount of Points that will be earned for this event rule
Period defining the period of the customer’s usage(possible values to select: 1 Day, 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 year, 3 months, 6 months, Forever
once selected type can not be changed
- In Activity of rule section specify time boundaries when rule will be active
- if you want the rule to be active all the time mark All time active checkbox
- if you want the rule to be limited in time in Start at and End at fields specify dates between rule will be active
In POS section, as an option you can assign an Earning rule to the existing POS. To do this, click POS field and choose store to which rule will be applied.
When a transaction comes from a specific POS, only earning rules assigned to this POS will be used to calculate points.
- In Target section specify group of customers for which rule will be used. For example, Gold members will get 2 times more points than Bronze
- In Target type choose from dropdown list Level or Segment to specify whether the rule will be active for customers assigned to particular level or segment.
- Depending on the Target type field Segments to specify segments or Levels to specify levels appear. You can choose one or more levels/segments to used
- If applicable, in Earning rule photo section upload image for Earning rule
- When it is done, tap
Image size is limited to 2MB. Image dimensions could not be smaller than 600 x 600 px. Allowed file formats: png, gif, jpg.